A career with BMI Group is more than just a job. We help you to find work you enjoy, to use your skills, and support you to become the best you can be.
Main responsibilities of the Job
1) Manage all the Social media handles of the company especially Linkedin, Facebook,
Google, Instagram etc… with periodic updates
2) Lead generation through social media
3) Competition activity tracking
4) Collecting Marketing intelligence
Performance and result expected out of the job (qualitative and quantitative)
– Coordinating and organizing marketing events and promotional activities PAN India.
– Executing in-shop branding and signage for Dealers.
– Keeping close track of budget and provisioning.
– Issuing Samples and brochures to Sales Team as well as Dealers.
– Building a good rapport with Media Houses, preparing write ups for press and
company website handling.
– Assist in the formulation of digital media strategies to build a lasting connection with
– Create and manage link building strategies and content creation for social media.
– Maintain the organization’s website, write copy for email marketing campaigns,
newsletters and website. Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the
– Knowledge in any CMS like WordPress, Typo3 or Drupal.
– Write and optimize qualitative content for the website and other different social media
– Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution
through various channels
– Track and analyze website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
– Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the
brand is at the forefront of roofing industry developments.
– Knowledge in Google Analytics, Google AdWords, and other web analytics tools
– Maintain partnerships with digital media agencies and vendors.
Qualification:- MBA with Marketing
Experience: 1-5 years in Marketing with good agency network.
Skills: Smart, dynamic, presentation skills, self-driven and good in MS Excel, Word & PPT
Excellent Communication Skills (Fluent in English, Hindi & local language), Social media management
Location: – Candidate should be based at Bangalore
With operations all around the world, and a wide range of different job roles and opportunities to offer, the BMI Group is a world leader in the supply of total roofing systems. With our global resources, reputation, local knowledge, and commitment to career development, we are geared to enable you to succeed.
We encourage our employees to constantly look at ways to improve themselves, our products, and the processes we use; constantly innovating themselves for the better.
No matter the role in the company, we believe that the connection that we have as a team is where the real magic happens, and is instrumental in creating an environment that encourages productivity for everyone.
We know that we can achieve greatness together, so why not join us?
We would love to hear from you!
If you want to apply for a job listed above, please fill in the contact form with relevant details after going through the qualification criterias.
Email: [email protected]